Costanzi Consort Member Guidelines
1) Members will take an informal audition with the Musical Director before being offered a place in the choir. This will consist of a prepared piece, a sing-through of music sung in rehearsal, sight-reading and a short aural test
2) The Musical Director and Chairman are to be notified in advance of any absences.
3) Members will attend a minimum of 75% of rehearsals per term to be eligible to sing in a concert. Inclusion in concerts remain at the discretion of the Musical Director.
4) Members will be re-auditioned every three years, or upon request of the Musical Director
5) Subscriptions are £25 pcm, to be paid monthly by standing order or annually by cheque or bank transfer (upon arrangement with the Treasurer)